Donate / Store
Steered Straight, Inc. is a non-profit educational and prevention/intervention organization committed to reaching children, teens and young adults with a message about life-choices and the importance of consequential thinking.
Through your generous support, you enable us to increase our educational programs by making them more available to schools, youth organizations, individuals and communities.
What Your Membership Donations Support:
- Steered Straight School Programs. We work hard to reach as many people as possible, in 2016 alone over 1 million youth nationwide have heard our message, resulting in the opportunity for those in a vulnerable situation to speak with our team or school counselors.
- National Table Talks Campaign. Offering discussion points and ways for parents to begin the conversations with teens in order to help keep them safe, healthy and on a successful track to adulthood and a list of resources for parents to turn to on every subject matter.
- National Awareness of Drug Prevention. Partnering with DrugFreeWorld.org, we are addressing the opioid and heroin epidemic that is taking the lives of so many young people. Through our efforts, community awareness, insights and solutions we are doing what we can to reverse this horrific crisis.
Make a donation of any amount – it is appreciated and will help us empower youth with the facts they need to live healthy, productive lives. For further information on how you can help, contact us.
Drug Test Kits (Shipping Included)
Apparel (Shipping Included)
Media (Shipping Included)
Donation Purchase Items
Become A Member
BASIC MEMBERSHIP $50
A $50 membership helps us continue our work to speak to youth about healthy life choices and opens the door to a conversation if needed while we continue to connect with resources that help to improve the lives of our vulnerable youth. We will also send you a DVD documentary bundle as a thank you.
CONTRIBUTING ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $100
By joining our annual membership, you help to ensure our work will continue, reaching teens at all levels from 6th – 12th grade. Members receive a membership card, letter and certificate suitable for framing, publications and regular email updates on activities
CORPORATE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP $500
To help bring the Steered Straight’s message to every youth, schools and communities, we maintain an extensive agenda of events and outreach activities for raising awareness on a broad scale. These include:
- Events that raise broad public awareness on the health of our youth especially concerning drug and alcohol abuse
- Campaigns and projects that bring Steered Straight’s mission and message to strategic zones
- Promotion of MarijuanX, An American Epidemic and Kids Are Dying documentaries that speaks to the truth of what our youth and society as a whole is facing.
Corporations interested in supporting drug prevention education as part of their charter for community service may apply to sponsor such endeavors. To apply for a corporate sponsorship, contact our Executive Director, Darla DeLeon at .