Managing a Drug Free Workplace
- Help employers develop and maintain a successful drug free workplace
- Components of a drug free workplace, employee’s assistance program and drug testing
- Review policy already in place
- Range of consequences for drug use in the workplace
- Cost savings in a drug free workplace
- How a drug free family (home) supports a drug free workplace
- Better understand what makes addiction a disease so as to break the stigma of misinformation that keeps those struggling with it from pursuing the help they need.
- Prevention strategies targeting the root of the problem along with early intervention to help reduce the negative consequences of substance misuse before the occur.
- Changing trends with synthetic drugs, e-cigarettes, vapes and alcohol
- Signs and symptoms of opioid and other substance misuse
- The negative effects of addiction stigma and how to combat it
- Tools and resources to help family members and loved ones lead healthier lives